Let Valentine's Day Begin
We have our favorite Valentine’s Day gift ideas!
Here are a few!
1. Anyone follow Johanna on Instagram? She has amazing ideas for nail designs! One for every occasion. We've selected our favorite Valentine's Day look below! Check her page out: @johanna5588
2. Before you head out on your date, visit someone you know who has lost a spouse. Today is not easy for many people. Show them you care.
3. Today, more emphasis is usually placed on spouses or significant others. Remember to show love to parents and siblings!
4. Cooking is always a thing on V-Day! A good gift for your chef-BOY/GIRL-ardee. In The Food Lab, Kenji focuses on the science behind beloved American dishes, delving into the interactions between heat, energy, and molecules that create great food. Kenji shows that often, conventional methods don’t work that well, and home cooks can achieve far better results using new―but simple―techniques.
5. The Norlan Glass Set Of 2 Whiskey Glasses. Perfect for the guy who loves a stiff drink, these Norlan glasses from Huckberry will add a touch of spice to his nightcap routine. The Norlan Glass set includes 2 hand-blown Borosilicate glasses that will actually make his whiskey taste even better. This work of engineering magic was crafted to enhance the flavor and aroma of his drink of choice, thanks to the unique shape of its inner bowl.
6. This goes for a guy or girl! Leave loves notes today. EVERYWHERE. Ones about their outfit, their eyes, their hard work, their love, their family. Today is the day to be exposed in the most romantic way ever.
7. Tonight, light any Voluspa candle you can find! Our favorites: Japonica Limited Goji & Tarocco Orange AND Maison Noir "Crisp Champagne". Available at Bloomingdales.com!
8. Record your responses to various prompts and fill-in-the-blanks with affectionate, witty sentiments to be read and treasured by your beloved. Purchase the "Fill In The Love Journal" from Anthropologie!
9. Let's be honest! As much as iCloud and hard drives are useful, hard copy photos are the best (in our opinion). We forget the memories that are not in front of us so let's bring those back slowly. This V-Day, put together a cute photo book with pictures of the years that are special to both of you!
10. Similar to #8 but just a tad bit better! Create your own love story with a LoveBook! LoveBook let's YOU say exactly why they are special. It's a gift that would make anyone feel loved.
Share your cute ideas with us!!